/ ABOUT ME /
A Little About Me
After finishing a chemistry degree at The University of Bath, I started my post-university career in a laboratory in the South of England where I worked for 3 years before realising it was never going to work.
I've always enjoyed being behind the camera lens - whether adventuring around the world and climbing foreign cliffs, or dressed in smart suits at fancy events - once chemistry had lost it's sheen, it made sense to pick up my camera and finally try to make a living out of it!
- My full name is Archibald Douglas Cameron-Blackie -
I know... its a bit of a mouthful.
- Born in Leeds, raised in the South-East. Studied Chemistry at the University of Bath before moving back to the South-East, I moved to Nottingham for a few years, and now I live in Ashby de la Zouch - phew!
- I live with my wonderful girlfriend - Abigail; two cats - Bonnie and Thistle; and our gorgeous (and occasionally - naughty) lurcher - Luna.
- I love to travel, and I've been all round the world from North America to Thailand, and from South Africa to Switzerland taking photos, seeing sights, and pursuing my love of climbing.
- I'm partial to a wee dram of whisky at the end of an edit. Sadly I do not have a full cabinet to rummage through...maybe one day.